Prepare online with essay examples, formal letters, descriptions, proposals, reports and tips...Free resources. Examwriting is a blog focused on delivering free materials for self-preparation. If you need to take IELTS, FCE, CAE or TOEFL, you have come to the right place. Plenty of essay examples, formal or informal letters, reports, descriptions are at your disposal.

FCE Article - The stylish lifelong ambition





     Have you ever been impressed by the design of an old castle or a magnificent hotel? Well, if the answer is yes then you can absolutely understand my fascination with interior design! I have dreamt of becoming such a designer since I was a little kid and it has become my lifelong ambition. 

     So, what does it take to become a successful interior designer? Well, first of all, you should be absolutely outstanding in drawing. Of course, not everyone is born with such a talent. But nowadays this is something everyone can learn. I’ve been going on these courses where they teach you how to draw correctly and precisely since I was 5 years old and I have done a lot of drawing so far. 

    Another essential skill is being good at maths. You have to be able to make all the required calculations in a project so that everything is precise. This, of course, is not an easy job for many people! However, I have always been good at maths. I have won several competitions so far and I am really interested in this subject. 

     Last, but not least if you want to become a successful designer, you should do lots of extra work and practising in order to achieve your goal. I, myself, have sacrificed my social life to practise drawing and solve math problems, which has also cost me lots of sleepless nights. What’s more, since I have books about its styles and fashions so that I’m familiar with the aspects of my dream job. 

     To sum up, I’d say that everybody has a lifelong ambition but whether you will fulfil it is a matter of not only trying hard, but also some appropriate help. And with the help of an expert on “Masterclasses” I think everyone is able to turn their dreams into reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib